the choice

 life chose us we did not chose it that is one from our lost rights
from the start of choice the parents we did not choose the father who we are
carrying his name, or the mother who feed her ethics.
even the university i did not choose it was family`want
to enter faculty of engineer but i didn`t see myself engineer,
my hope was to be writer but i hided that until nobody mock at me
or cuz nobody asked me before until i joint to faculty of commerce and this
also not my choice but the life did .
i didn`t choose anything on my life even my name, even my friends the life
forced theme on me therefore the most of my friends knew me before i do
or decided to be friend
and now i want to work at field not belongs to my field but i realy scared from this
choice cuz i got used to the life choose for me i didn`t choose anything

Comments