isolation

i`m saying with my heart full of sorrow that i separate my mind
away from who around me i with them but in the same time
i`m thinking of my worry try to forget but i can`t the weight
is very heavy, and to be alone such as red-hot volcano vent
opened to the maximum extent ,i tried to block this vent which
is fire come from it to kill this isolation so i knew a lot of persons
love each other care each other i tried to cut off this isolation
in my heart i used all ways ,all scientific ,crooked,and psychological ways
.but the wound left a deep impact in the heart then heart pumping
it through the bloodstream to all parts of my body i can not control but under control
isolation control my feelings and my movements and my thoughts
i`m not saying i am afraid of the future but i am scared as my
thinking went and i pondered it will continue in this isolation wow
i find myself scream how much i cried and i cried tears say it
removes the frustration and extinguishes fires of the heart i am not
deny this that the cry for self venting but this drug disappears quickly
there is things between the lines you can not get it except who
tasted to be alone who can not sleep at night and closes eyes
Night has a nostalgia for the memories and horror of separation the night passes such as
a year he wants to sleep work hard in the daytime in order to return
to his home dead body and deep sleep

Comments

  1. Wow very nice post, deep thoughts...congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi our famous poetry .... this is my link in facebook ... if you want to add me my friend .. i will be so grateful if you add me my dear friend

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695011650

    waiting for your add

    and nice topic man :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhamed my close friend i added u already

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment