the empty



Empty is killing me, the room full these things I have difficulty in the movement
between things, but the empty I find inside me in my chest,the vision distorted , mirror shattered by time,
and whenever I bought a new mirror the time shatters also. i see nothing and run away to nowhere and I live in the illusion my mom told me before she left you always dream , Should not wait for your dream until the dream comes only dream about.
And my grandfather taught me to be realistic do not lie to yourself maybe about others,
I understand myself and the others were unable to understand me, they told me I think
too much and they are unable to focus because I'm thinking out loud
i decreased volume of the radio, they told me that my voice hurts them not the radio it`s me
I imagined that I fly in the sky, I`m good at imagination anyway,
fly away from the people around me, but I remembered the words of my grandfather
to be realistic I asked the driver to return me to the my room and when I got a friend asked me
do not keep the feelings to me I told him I hate you he annoyed and and fired . Because I told him the truth,
even if i lied him he would have loved me more I remembered the words of
my grandfather do not  lie yourself, perhaps about other

Comments

  1. I love your writings...some are sads...but i like anyway...:)They tell us much more than simple words..you know that!
    Samy

    ReplyDelete
  2. are these words very sad to this class samm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment