the wrong man



Maybe our Spirits has been met, or perhaps there is chemistry between us
 I do not know But that is the life and we have to satisfy with the facts
 .let us do not judge at once ,because our hands Contaminated . realy i do love you but let minds speak out maybe I am the wrong man , Maybe you're in love use emotions but I do not use
emotions just only on paper in my writings sometimes emotions make me easy to catch ,
 feather blown by storms. i suffered a lot of use emotions. by virtue of my nature, I am passionate,
but pretended otherwise even live in this forest if you not a monster
You are the prey . i did not learn this from books or pocket books but I learned from life when I looked around
me not find one so I decided that I`m not the prey
 .......although i avoid to be a monster but I am not prey  anyway

Comments